Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 60

HA!  That was so appropriate!  I had an indulgent kind of day yesterday.

I took my kids to contest and we went to a local favorite restaurant.  I did some comprable search and found some good equals for what I ate and then we went to a frozen yogurt place after the contest where I had a small cup and loaded it with fruit so I got my fruit in there too!  After all was said and done I ended up high in my calorie range, but with an A- for a nutrition grade!  Not to shabby.

I did make some ridiculous cookies last night.  Chocolate chip oreo cookies.  As in an oreo inside of a chocolate chip cookie!  They were super messy which resulted in a lot of licking fingers and I did have one of the smaller cookies but that's still like 200 calories!  YIKES.  No work out either.  It's just been a tough week!

No comments:

Post a Comment