Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 66

Or...  Why getting healthy is killing me....


1. Exercise Induced Asthma
2. Tonsil Stones
3. Road rash from nose dives on the racquetball court.
4. Getting hit in the face by racquetballs.
5. Racquetballs knocking my glasses off my face.
6. Smashing my finger between a 25 pound weight and the rack.
7. Waking up the next morning to find out that I can't bend said finger and that it is twice it's normal size.
8. Doing SOMETHING UNKNOWN to my right knee that causes it to hurt beneath my knee cap every time I straighten it.
9. Going to bed thinking the pain will be gone in the morning only to find out that it WAS NOT.
10. Answering the question "what did you do to your finger?" 10 MILLION times today because I see 500 students a day.

I SERIOUSLY NEED A BUBBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment