Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 69, Day 70

Friday ended up being a great day.  I was at school from 7:45 until 5:00 then we made the 2 hour trek to Stomp, an hour and 45 min for the show and the 2 hour trek back.  I got home late but it was SOOOO worth it.

I did really well planning out my food and the only thing I didn't count on was the chocolate craving after dinner.  It probably didn't help that all the kids were walking around with shakes and ice cream cones.  I gave in and bought a Hershey's Almond bar and that put me about 100 calories over my goal but still had a B+ for my nutrition grade. 

The show was AWESOME and this was probably the smoothest band trip I've done!

I also ended up getting in my 30 minutes of exercise by running 5 laps around the halls with the kids, walking another mile around the school with *J* and then climbing the 100 steps from the lobby to the balcony.  Not to mention the 5 minute walk from the bus to the PAC with a load of excited kiddos.  I was really glad I found ways to get in the activity and not just say "no time tonight!"

Yesterday was still a great day, just in different ways.  I got up around 10:30 (thought admittedly I wanted to sleep later than that!) and sat around for a bit just waking up.  I heated up half of the last two servings of my tomato soup and then had to run to the store for the other components of my lunch. 

After I ate I ran to the gym and did my 50 minute weight circuit and then met up with *J* for some racquetball.  We didn't play very long (about a half hour) because my chest was feeling tight and congested AND about half of our students showed up for a birthday party at the Y.  AWKWARD. 

Anyway, I came home showered and changed, had my snack and headed back up to school.  Last night's trip was as equally uneventful (thank god) and the kids REALLY enjoyed the show.  Mom also met up with us to see the show and she thought it was Amazing too!  By the time I got home last night my chest was really congested and I was up for a LONG time listening to this audio book I downloaded to run to.  I ended up finishing it today...  So much for running.  OH WELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment