Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Badges


I was looking at my caloriecamp stuff and was so excited by my new badge that I thought I'd post all my badges, just to brag.  Not really just to brag because I'm not sure how accurate some of those badges are (like the running...)  Anyway, just so you know and they're all in one place.  I'll start with 1 and go from the top left to the bottom right!


1. 10/14 greens for 7 days!
2. Stay below your sodium limit 10/14 days.
3. Post 5 comments on caloriecamp.
4. Log your food for 30 days.
5. Attain a B+ (nutrition grade) or higher 20/30 days.
6. Run 30 miles within a month.
7. Complete the Iron nutrient goal.
8. Have a perfect day! (10/14 greens on nutritional analysis.)
9. Consume 30 servings of fruit over 30 days.
10. Drink 8 cups of water 8 days in a row (not sure how I got this one cause I average 6 cups a day...)
11. Complete your first week.
12. Exercise 3 hours in one week.
13. Upload a picture.
14. Post a comment when completing your day.
15. Complete your first day.

I only have 3 left. 

1. Try 3 different kinds of fish...   I don't like fish in general, but I do eat a lot of tuna and we recently tried some tilapia so I really only have one more to go before I get this badge.

2. Post 30 comments on caloriecamp.  I'm working on it but sometimes I feel weird posting comments for people I don't know.  That's the beauty of the site though.  Support and advice from complete strangers doing the same thing you are!

3. Reach your goal weight.  This one will take a while because my goal loss is 50 pounds for right now, but my goal weight on caloriecount is 180 pounds.  That I may not get to for quite a while but I'm ok with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment