Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 52

Today has been a pretty good day.  My plan for dinner worked out well and it turns out everyone was jealous of my food!  I had one of my co-workers comment "you're eating that and you're still losing weight?"  But what they don't understand is that I work really hard to balance out my calorie intake and dinner is always my biggest meal of the day!  I had a full plate, but 2/3 of it was green!

Tonight, after conferences, I started going through some of my tops and weeding out the ones that are just too big and the ones I want to donate to goodwill.  I did that until we went to meet *J* to run.

Hubs has been having a hard time with his foot (I think he's got plantar fascia...) so he went back to week 5 tonight but he did the whole run!  *J* and I went on to week 7 day one.  Here's the run down!

5 minute warm-up
20 minute run
3 minute walk
5 minute run
5 minute cool down

Tonight's 20 minutes was NOT easy!  Normally my legs kinda go "numb" after about 3 minutes.  By numb I mean the muscles relax and aren't fighting the workout anymore, I don't actually lose feeling, don't worry.  Tonight they just wouldn't relax.  I had to fight the feeling that I needed to stop, especially in the last 5 minutes, and just keep running.  The second 5 minute run was worse.  Honestly I'd have been better off just running 25 minutes straight!  But we did it and our next run is 26 minutes!  Oh!  And I ran 1.86 miles tonight.  In total I went 2.61 miles.  I'm hoping the extra minute will get me up to 2 miles, and if it doesn't I'll be really damned close!

No comments:

Post a Comment