Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 53

I have a funny story to share for today.

I bought a new swimsuit tonight and then went to swim.  I got in the pool and took off and wham!  I definitely felt over exposed.  My boob didn't fall out or anything, but I really felt like it was gonna.  I readjusted my suit but it didn't help much. 

So I spent 70 lengths pulling up my suit so I didn't expose myself to the lifeguards (one of which is a student and a co-worker's daughter.)  I guess I won't be wearing that suit for a while.  I bought it a little small because the last suit I bought in my size was way too large!  They are a different fit though, so I just need to drop a few more inches.  Less tummy means more fabric to cover the girls!

My swimming status so far is 904 lengths out of 7000.  Almost 1/7 of the way there!

Other than that today was pretty normal.  We had a pretty big dinner but I still got in a mile swim and 15 min of racquetball.  We're out of school on Friday so our Biggest Loser weigh in is tomorrow.  My weights have been pretty good all week so let's hope I didn't go too far off track tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment