Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 43

Today has been a pretty good food day!  We were traveling back to the house and I made some excellent choices today.  We stopped back by my Dad's to have lunch and ended up going to a steak place.  I decided to go for their chicken strips (because they are DELISH) and instead of fries I opted to ask for green beans!  I also had a salad and a roll but managed to stay pretty low on calories!

We got home and went to the Y to run and then did our grocery shopping.  We're expecting snow tonight and I wanted to make sure we had food if we couldn't get out tomorrow. 

We did something tonight that I rarely do and had fish for dinner.  I'm just not a fan of food that comes from the ocean.  Never have been, but I'm trying to expand my horizons and decided that fish was the first step.  I decided on some Parmesan crusted tilapia and it was actually pretty good.  Not too much fishy taste.  Definitely something we can have again!

I'm hoping to get into bed pretty early tonight so I can be fully rested for when they DON'T cancel school in the morning.  I'm hoping for at least a delay, but probably won't receive that either.  OH WELL!  Here's to the end of a great diet week and the start of a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment