Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 32

Today was a pretty good day.  I had my one month weigh in which I'll detail in my 1 month blog. 

I am coming down with some kind of congestion/cold which has been bogging me down a bit lately.  It's settled down into the top of my chest which is more annoying than anything.

I didn't really want to go swimming and had to talk myself into the water but I got in and pumped out my laps.  I've started to do sprints on lengths 1 and 6 of every 10.  I'm getting better at them and feel comfortable for about the first 2/3 of each length.  I want to eventually bump up to 3 sprints in each 10 then to 4 before I do the triathlon in April.


I had to do a bit of juggling to get all my nutrients in for the day but I did it!  One more day for the 7 perfect days badge!  It's sooooooo mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment