Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 51

I FINALLY GOT THAT STUPID BADGE!!!!!!!!!  I finally made to 10/14 greens 7 days in a row!  I got the badge, I got the badge, I got the badge!!

Hehem....

On another note, it was a good day.  I did well with my food and spent about an hour and 15 min on the racquetball court after climbing the rock wall (or attempting really) 3 times.

Tomorrow we have parent teacher conferences and a staff meeting so I'll be at school from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm.  Issa gonna be a long day.  I'm taking leftovers from last night to eat for dinner even though they are bringing in tortilla soup.  I'm just not a Mexican food fan.  Specifically I don't like chilli powder, which is a Mexican staple.  I'm trying to come up with veggies to take with me but we didn't have any left over tonight.  We do have raw carrots but that's really about it.  I might have to take Wednesday night's veggies and just go buy more.  Oh, the first world problems we have to deal with...  Lol, sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment