Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 54

I'm leading the pack in pounds lost for Biggest Loser!!  WHAHOO!  I don't know where I fall in the pack for percentage lost (we haven't even tried to figure it out yet) but I'm feeling pretty good about being in the lead! 

I lost another pound at work this week so I'm at an even 20 lost!  Now let's hope my weigh in on Sunday gives me the same results.

I'm going to my Mom's this weekend so it should be a good exercise in resisting temptation and portion control.  My Mom isn't known for her love of cooking.  We tend to go out a lot when I'm there so I will just have to plan my food carefully and stick to what I've been doing.

Tonight *J* and I ran Day 2 of Week 7, C25K.  It was a 5 minute warm-up, 26 minute run and 5 minute cool down.  It was surprisingly easy.  I was worried because the last run was so hard for me and I had a REALLY long day at work so I thought I was going to have a rough run.  I just started running and even did a SPRINT the last 20 seconds of the run and could have KEPT GOING!  I am still puzzled why some of the runs are so hard and some are pretty easy but hey, you gotta take what you get. 

I ran 2 miles in 26 minutes tonight.  2.6 miles all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment