Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 49

Today has been a pretty good day.  We got up this morning and I made a nice brunch.  I packed up a few snacks and my suit then Hubs and I left to take the foster pup we've been keeping to meet his new mom!

On the way home we stopped by the Y and I tried to correct my slacking off in the swimming department!  I swam a mile today and then Hubs and I went and played racquetball for a bit.  I tried to go upstairs and do weights but my arms were super tired after my swim.  OH WELL!  You can only do what your body lets you!

I made a DELICIOUS new chicken recipe tonight for dinner and we had a good time sitting and watching re-runs of Dancing With the Stars.  Hubs went out to hang out with the boys and I've been primping on the couch.  It was HIGH TIME my toes got some attention.

Tomorrow is my weigh in and this morning when I got on the scale I was right where I was last Sunday, so who knows what tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment