Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56

The sub title for this blog should be....  NOT OVERCOMING TEMPTATION!

As well as I did yesterday, I totally made up for that tonight!  I had a Girl's Night In with one of my best friends *N*, my SIL (sister-in-law) and my Mom.  IT WAS FABULOUS!

We did a Nacho bar (which surprisingly didn't turn out too bad on my log...) and we made some stuff from Pinterest....  Then it was chick flicks and popcorn.  Admittedly, I over did it, but I deserve a splurge every once in a while...  I may still try to log everything, but I'm not looking forward to seeing my indulgence on paper...



Speaking of indulgences...

Chocolate dipped, filled with cheesecake and topped with graham crackers.


These I didn't actually eat, but I found them on Pinterest and HAD to make them for my cousin's birthday party tomorrow!  SOOOOO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment