Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 48


I apparently fell off the face of the planet yesterday.  Didn't work out but I did well on food.

My weigh in for school was not stellar today.  I didn't lose according to the school scale.  We'll see where I get on Sunday.  After this week I'm really not surprised though...

Today was a pretty good day.  I did awesome on food and Hubs and I went and redid day 2 of week 6, C25K.  I reran for him and upped my pace by .02 tonight.  I ended up running about 1.5 miles!  Getting there slowly but surely.

I didn't do any swimming this week.  Whoops.  I'll get back on that train next week!  Gotta keep up with my mini goals.

The one thing diet related I did discover this week was a way to tailor pants REALLY easily.  I was trying to find an outfit to wear on Tuesday night and none of my pants fit.  They were all HUGE!  I'm not complaining, but it makes it a little difficult to look pretty.  Anyway, I was tugging here and there and ended up gathering a bunch of material in the back of my pants, folding it over and pinning it.  The pins ended up pulling so I took out my sewing machine and did a quick stitch down to the seam.  It ends up making a triangle shaped cut out in the back and it made my pants fit perfectly!  I did it to slacks and jeans without a problem!  Yay for a cheap fix for my pants for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment