Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 58

It was very hard to find motivation today...  I think my over-indulgent weekend did me in and today it was REALLY tough to curb the cravings and talk myself out of the "it's ok if I have just one..." thoughts.

Monday's are just tough.  I was super tired all day.  I did get my new shoes today!  That was exciting, but when it came time to go work out I gained a bit of a headache, slipped on the rockwall at the Y and ended up pulling myself up with mainly my right arm and straining the pectoral muscle under my arm.  That pretty much killed any thought I had of swimming tonight, but honestly I was looking for an excuse anyway...  Hubs and I did play a good 40 min of racquetball so at least there was that.  I'm still trying to beg off the headache but I'm in bed typing this so I see lots of sleep in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment