Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 34

Today was an interesting day.  I had to take some of my kids to an Honor band at 7:30 this morning so it's been a pretty long one.  This also means that I had to eat out this afternoon.  I managed to resist fast food not once, not twice, but three times!  We went to a little cafe for lunch where I had half of a grilled chicken sandwich (I was too full to finish it!) and a garden salad with ranch.  Not my first choice but I didn't like their Italian!

I drank water all day and on the way home the kids were hungry so we stopped at a couple drive thrus on the way home and I held up my end of the bargain.  All in all a pretty good food day.  Dinner is in the oven and my calorie analysis says I'm on my 8th perfect day but I don't fully believe it.

Tomorrow is day 2 of the honor band and they cater in lunch so I'm hoping I can do as well tomorrow.  There will be a delicious dessert in my way tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll splurge or not.  I know it's ok every once in a while, just have to weigh my options when I get there!  I guess a lot depends on what else they're serving.

I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get home in time to go swim but I'm still hoping to get to the Y after dinner to get in some weights and racquetball at least.  They close on an hour early tonight though so I'm on a tight schedule! 

No comments:

Post a Comment