Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 57

Today has been a pretty good day.

Mom and I hit the gym this morning (to help take the edge of last night :-) ) and I did Day 3, Week 7 of C25K!  This run was a 5 minute warm-up, 27 minute run and a 5 minute cool down.

It was pretty a difficult run for me.  Not as bad as DAY 1 of Week 7, but I still had to battle my mind telling me to stop every 2 minutes or so.  I did the run though and I ended up running 2.09 miles and 2.61 miles overall!  Not to shabby if I do say so myself!

After the gym we had lunch at Panera and then back to Mom's to pack and head out to my cousin's b-day party.  Luckily for me he was having a skating party so I got an extra workout today.  Helps justify the cupcake I had!  After the party I headed home and made dinner (tomato basil pasta with chicken) and made another batch of the chocolate cheesecake strawberries (for a co-worker tomorrow.)

All in all it has been a pretty fun and productive day.  Now I've gotta go finish laundry and dishes, get a shower and get myself ready for school tomorrow!  Whooo!  What a FAST weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment