Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 33

Today should have been my badge day.  BUT CALORIECOUNT DENIED ME!  Even though I had 7 days with 10/14 greens and I'm PISSED!

I worked hard for that badge and got nothing.  BOOO.


In other news we ran C25K Week 5 Day 1 tonight and it kicked our booties!  Week 5, Day one went as follows: 5 min warm-up, 5 min run, 2 min walk, 4 min run, 2 min walk, 5 min run, 2 min walk, 4 min run, 5 min cool down.

It didn't help that hubs and I got there early and *J* was late so hubs and I walked for 45 minutes before the run.  Then we stretched for a good long time.  Then we played racquetball for an hour.  I'm already feeling it and am not looking forward to tomorrow morning.

I didn't want to get up this morning because all that congestion crap has settled into my chest and I couldn't talk.  I loosened up after a couple hours at school but I'm still dreading tomorrow.  At least I don't have to teach tomorrow!  Yay for honor band!  I also have to weigh in for Biggest Loser tomorrow and I'm hoping for a good loss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment