Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 7, Weigh In


Here we go!

Weight in Pounds: 225.6 (-1.4 pounds, -19.4 total!)
Waist in Inches: 39 (-.5 inches, - 6 inches total!)
Hips in Inches: 45.5  (-1 inch, 5 inches total!)



This week has been Crazy!  Here's the low down.

Sunday: On the road, had lunch out with my Dad.
Monday: Snow Day, couldn't go workout because the Y was closed.
Tuesday: Valentines Day.  Worked out but then ate like a crazy person at dinner!
Wednesday: Pretty much my only normal day this week, good food and 20 minute run
Thursday: Parent teacher conferences so I had pizza for dinner and was too tired to go workout.
Friday: Had a pretty good day.  Did good with food and did another 20 minute run.
Saturday: 1 mile swim, good food day.


I'm totally surprised that I didn't gain this week and I'm REALLY happy with my loss.  I am, however, slightly annoyed that I'm still .6 pounds away from losing the elusive 20 POUNDS.  One more week I suppose!  It's not like I'm stopping anytime soon.

Ok, I'd say this week, crazy as it was, gets a fruity smile!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment