Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11


Today has been a rough day.  I knew I pushed it too far yesterday and I paid for it today.  I wasn't really sore, just tired all day long.

I got home from work, made dinner and sat down to wait for hubs to get home and I DID NOT want to get up.  Hubs came home and ate dinner and I had to convince us both to get up and go to the Y.

We didn't do much, just a half hour of racquetball, and I'm still tired and unmotivated.  Middle of the week blues!  I think we also really needed the rest.  Tomorrow I will go swimming and do the weights I didn't do tonight and Friday is another C25K.  We're repeating week 2 to get more comfortable with the longer run and to let poor *J* catch up.  She's had a rough couple of weeks.

I'm also having to battle the urge to get on the scale.  I know I should wait but I had such a discouraging week last week that I really want to know I'm making progress.  Ughhhh  tough day!  I hope that tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment