Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15

Today was a GREAT day!  I big loss is always a great way to start the day.  I continued to make good decisions today and rather than going out for lunch I had left overs from yesterday.  Hubs and I headed home from my mom's and when we got here we went straight to the Y.

I swam and here is my running total for my 100 Mile Club so far.


266 Lengths out of 7000 or 3.8 Miles out of 100!

I hit my goal of 2 miles this week and I'm ready to start week 3 of my mini-goal on Tuesday!

Hubs, *J* and I also ran Week 2 day 2 of C25K tonight.  It was TOUGH!  I had just swam and hubs had just gotten done on the rock wall.  We were TIRED, but we pushed through and finished.  I took it A LOT easier than I did on Friday but I still ran. 

I'm proud of myself for making the right choices today and doing what I needed to do to keep shedding those pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment