Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 28

I may have overdone it a bit today!  Whoops. 

I got up and saw my loss and was super motivated to work my ass off to make a great weigh day tomorrow.

I went up to the Y and swam then met *J* to play some racquetball.  About 20 minutes into our game we ran into Hub's friend.  We'll call him little j.  Cause he's short...  Anyway, *J*, little j and I played until someone had the court reserved then we spent 45 minutes doing weights.  After that we went to the track and did some CRAZY exercise that hubs introduced me to this summer.  You take an aerobics step and put it in front of you.  You have to jump on and off the step, both feet at the same time, ten times then take a lap around the track.

Little j made it twice and *J* and I made it three times but IT WAS HARD!  And exhausting.  And as if that wasn't enough, *J* went home and little j and I stayed and played racquetball for almost another hour.  Oh me geezies.  I must be insane!

I had to go get groceries for tonight and tomorrow and I was hurting pretty bad after that work out.  My calorie deficit is CRAZY today.  I hope it reflects tomorrow when I weigh!

I haven't had dinner yet, but I've got it in the food log and after my fruit for dessert I'm going to have my 2nd perfect day in a row!  WOOOHOOO!  I'm getting slowly addicted to finding the right foods to make my nutrient goals.  It's funny because I was not planning on changing the way I ate, but I have.  I have a lot more than I've even realized.  I'm excited for the changes I'm making in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment