Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 12

Had a pretty good day today.  I was still pretty tired today but I managed to eat well and get to the Y to swim and do the weights we didn't do last night. 

I did give in and weigh tonight.  I had much better results than last week.  I'm interested to see my "before food" weight tomorrow morning at school.  It's our second weigh in for Biggest Loser.

Hubs and I are going to my mom's for the weekend.  I'm concerned about my ability to control myself when we have meals.  I think I can make good decisions, but we are planning on seeing a movie and Movie Theatre Popcorn is MY WEAKNESS!  I love it so.  I'm going to have to do some careful calorie planning to make sure I can have pop corn because I know I won't be able to resist it!

It is sooooo cold here.  I can't seem to get warm.  My fingers and toes are always freezing.  It makes it hard to make myself go outside.  Anyway, here's to tomorrow! 

This was one very random post.  Oh well.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment