Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 21

Today has kinda kicked my butt!  I got to sleep in today and after I got up and ate brunch Hubs and I headed to the Y.

Hubs met a recently re-discovered friend and they played on the rock wall while I did my make-up swim from Thursday.

After my swim I met the boys and climbed the wall twice (not all the way up, but about 10 min.)  Then we all went and played racquetball.  I pretty much sucked it up, but we played for over an hour.  BURN CALORIES, BURN!

After we played racquetball Hub's friend talked us into the hot tub which turned into the family pool, which turned into the slide and then we ended up back in the lap pool.  I did a couple more laps with Hub's friend (he's trying to get back in to swimming.)  We finally got home and I had a tuna sandwich and some apple slices with peanut butter for a snack.

I spent the next few hours on the couch doing nothing but after a long hot bath I'm up and ready to cook dinner.  Tomorrow is my 3rd official weigh in and I'm nervous and excited.  I really worked hard today and I might do some Wii Fit before I go to bed.  Nothing hard, just fun stuff.  I hope it is all paying off with a loss (weight and inches!)  I know I expect a lot, but I'm really determined to make this a life change, not just an attempt at a diet.  Keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment