Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 30

I wasn't motivated to do crap today.  But I did it anyway.  I knew I was in trouble when I woke up and the left side of my head was completely congested.

I drug myself outta bed and took some sudafed then got dressed and trudged out the door.  School helped pick me up and I pumped the vitamin C in everywhere I could.

After work I was feeling much better and hubs and I did our grocery shopping for the week.  We got home and unloaded/unpacked everything and had just enough time to have a quick snack before hitting the Y.

The pool closes at 8 on weeknights so I had to get there and boogie to get in the water and start swimming.  Today was the 3rd day of week 4.  I'm almost back on my regular schedule from the mix up last week.  I'm not going to try to swim tomorrow because of C25K, but Wednesday and Thursday I'm owning that pool and then I'll do my 3rd day on Sunday!  I think once I get through week 5 I'll start my regular schedule on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.  That way my swimming and C25K don't overlap anymore.

Here are my 100 Mile Club totals so far!  564 lengths out of 7000 or 8.06 miles!  I'm on track for my 2 miles a week!

After my swim I went upstairs and did my weights tonight.  Even though I may not feel like going out I've been able to keep up my pace.  I may need all of that hard work if I really do get sick and can't swim or what not.

My last little tid-bit for today....  I'm in 2nd place in the Biggest Loser at school!  I'm behind the Tech Ed teacher but I will be triumphant!

P.s.  Today was day 4 of the "perfect" nutrient day!  I'm going for 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment