Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6

Ok, so I'm feeling less sad faced about gaining and I've gone into anger.  I've been working really hard at trying to stay excited and that was a big blow.  I managed to salvage my day though and ended up doing pretty well.

Tonight we went and did Week 2, Day 1 of C25K.  It was a little tough but *J* was finally able to join us and she even conquered her fear of the treadmill!  (She had a rather unfortunate accident in middle school that scarred her for years!)  Hubs and I also got in a little racquetball in before she got to the Y and I actually won tonight!

Food wise I did ok today.  I avoided the pizza at lunch but I did some research at home and discovered it really wasn't that bad nutritionally or calorie-wise if I limited how much I ate so we did have pizza for dinner.  I also had a tuna sandwich with miracle whip after our work out but I hadn't had any (meat) protein all day!  I still stayed under 1500 calories which is a feat for someone who is as addicted to chocolate and mindless snacking as I am.

We ended up having 15 people doing the Biggest Loser at school and first place gets $75!  I'm TOTALLY GOING TO WIN!  If I can lose the 4 pounds I gained plus another 50 I'll be in great shape!  My official weigh in is on Sunday so we'll see how I do on my books.  I do hope it's a better turn out though.  Today was TOUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment