Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25

Today was a LONG day and tomorrow will be even longer.

I actually had a pretty good day.  I am finally getting into this routine and I feel like my body is settling into my exercise regiment.

I ate well today and after last night's dinner disaster I went for comfort classics and had my all time favorite, spaghetti.  I adjusted my normal intake and only ate 3 oz of spaghetti, added chicken to the sauce and had broccoli and green beans along as sides.

I went and did my swim tonight because I have to take several of my kids to an audition tomorrow night.  This audition generally takes several hours so I won't be able to get my work out in tomorrow night.  The people who run the audition have provided Subway for dinner for the past 3 years so I'm hoping the trend doesn't end tomorrow and that I can actually have a pretty good food day.  If not I'll eat as carefully as I can and work my but off on Friday to make up for it!

I strained one of the muscles in my fore arm tonight playing racquetball.  It's already swollen a bit and hurts pretty good.  I'm hoping resting it tonight when I sleep will let it heal enough that I won't be hurting to bad tomorrow.

I'm going to close tonight with my AWKWARD moment of the day.

When I go swim at the Y I go in my suit and then change afterward.  Tonight as I was grabbing my clothes to change into I remembered my hubs had done laundry today.  There were some undies on the couch and I was going to grab them on my way out the door.  And you can guess where it goes from there!

I got out of the pool and sat in the steam room for 10 minutes.  I got out, dried off, got my bra on and then it hit me.  I had no underwear.  I had a wet suit and no underwear.  DAMN.  I pulled my pants on and parked it outside on the bench by the locker room.  I texted hubs and he was kind enough to bring me a fresh pair.  Geesh!  That was the most uncomfortable 30 minutes I've had in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment