Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19

I got back on the exercise train today.  Although it wasn't quite what I wanted it to be, I still got almost an hour in. 

Thursday is normally one of my swim days but by the time I got home and got dinner made it was too late to get to the pool in time so I waited for Hubs to get home and we went and did weights and racquetball.  Another racquetball win for me!!

Turns out I couldn't have done my swim anyway because the local swim team had a meet at the Y tonight and the pool closed at 2!  Love it when things work like that!

My only other exciting news for today is that I forgot to eat my fiber bar for breakfast and I didn't even notice until dinner.  I never got hungry!  Maybe I'm adjusting to my new diet!  It's not something I want to make a habit, skipping breakfast, but I'm happy I didn't get hungry!

Tomorrow is our weigh in for Biggest Loser so let's hope I can get rid of all this water I'm retaining from my period.  TMI, I know, but it's what I'm thinking and it's what you're going to read!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment