Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 4, Weigh In


Ok!  Here we Go!
Week 4

Weight in Pounds: 233 (-3.6)
Waist in Inches: 40 (- 2)
Hips in Inches: 47 (-1.5)

In total that's...
Weight: -13 pounds!
Waist: - 5 inches!
Hips: -3.5 inches!

I'm totally happy with my progress this week and this month!  I made it more that 10 pound in a month and I'm seeing some real progress on my inches!  I did take a look back at my hip measurements and decided that week 2's numbers could not have been correct.  It was 4 inches bigger than the first one at week one, so my inches lost in my hips are back to normal.  Maybe not as shocking, but I'm still one happy little(r) girl!  Only 3 more days left in this month so I will be doing a mid-week weigh in for my Month 1 official totals.

I'd say this week gets a great big SMILEY!



No comments:

Post a Comment