Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 13


Yesterday was Friday the 13th.  While the movies have cast a rather gloomy view on this day I tend to find them pretty lucky.  Not BAD luck anyway.

I did pretty well today.  I had a bit of trouble at lunch because I was trying the Yoplait Whips, chocolate, and IT WAS NASTY.  So I only had about half of it.  I was going to eat a pickle instead but by the end of the day I decided to just go home and have a snack instead. 

I ended up eating a one slice of bread tuna sandwich and then I met up with *J* to do C25K.  I really pushed myself and ended up doing the first run (of 9) at a 4.5 and the rest at a 5.  Yay ME!  I was really gross and sweaty after though!

After running I went home and ate dinner.  When hubs got home we packed up the car and headed to Tulsa to visit my family for the weekend.  I'll do a post about today in just a bit but I wanted to give the 13th its due.

OH!  I almost forgot.  We had weigh in for Biggest Loser at school and according to the school scale I have lost 6.5 pounds since last Friday!  Now, I weighed myself Thursday night after swimming on a doctor's scale and I was a whole pound lighter than I was at school on Friday.  I was also a pound lighter when I got home yesterday.  That makes me down 2.5 pounds this week for my real weigh-in.  YAY PROGRESS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment