Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 26

Today went SOOOO much better than I expected!

I had to take a bunch of my kids to an audition tonight and I knew I wouldn't be eating at home tonight.  In the past they have always catered sandwiches so I had a pretty good idea I'd be able to eat at the auditions.  I ended up having two quarter cold cut sandwiches, a serving of tostito's scoops and two oreo's.  AND I WAS UNDER CALORIES!!!!  Wahoo!

To celebrate the kids hard work I took them to a local ice cream shop.  I had a scoop of rocky road in a cup (not on a cone) to celebrate my excellence in eating which pumped me up to a healthy level.

I was almost SURE I was not going to get to work out tonight.  This audition traditionally takes FOREVER to post results and I normally get home around 10 (when the Y closes.)  I actually got out of school around 9 and home in time to grab hubs, I mean litterally, he met me in the street, and get to the Y for 30 minutes of racquetball.  And we busted out buts and kept the game fast paced.

I'm super happy with my day!

We have weigh in for Biggest Loser tomorrow and I'm hoping I've made good progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment