Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 29

Today has been a pretty busy day!  I got up around 9:30 this morning and did my excellent weigh in.  I had a bite for breakfast then I planned out our meals for the day.

Hubs and I took the kiddos (Dolce and Allegro) out for a walk and a few rounds of fetch in the big field by our house then we came home just in time for hubs to head to work.  I grabbed my lunch and then searched EVERYWHERE for my goggles and ear plugs.  They weren't in my bag yesterday and the water in my ears just about drove me crazy so I wasn't going to swim without them.  I pretty much ended up cleaning the entire house only to find them in the key basket under some other stuff.  DUH.

I met *J* at the Y at 2 to do day 2 of week 4, C25K.  It was pretty hard and we were both pretty stiff after but we decided to play racquetball anyway.  I'm going to have to start stretching before bed if I'm going to keep this pace up!  We played for about 25 minutes and called it quits.  I came home and started to get stuff ready for dinner and started my laundry.  Since then I've been a laundry/dishes/organizing queen!

I'm starting to go through my clothes and take stuff that isn't fitting anymore out to put into storage.  I have no idea how much weight I will lose, but I figure I can hold onto these clothes so I don't have to buy a ton of maternity wear when we eventually have a baby.  After hub's gets home I'd like to take all the Christmas boxes down to the storage unit and pick up some empty totes for my clothes.  So far it's only a couple pair of pants, but I know I will be filling those boxes in NO time!

Today was another "perfect" nutrient day!  I'm on 3 in a row.  I just need to keep it up this week so I can get 7 in a row to get the little badge on calorie count!  I think I'm taking too much pleasure in accumulating those, but it means I'm eating the way I should have been eating for a LONG time.  Positive changes people!  Here's hoping for a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment