Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27

Oh my!  What a day!

I weighed this morning for Biggest Loser and although my weight is recorded higher at school, I've lost 11 pounds so far.  And I've lost 11 pounds according to my home scale, so in some sort of twisted way I guess they're actually consistent!

11 POUNDS!   I broke the 10 pound mark in less than a month!  Woot!

I planned our dinner and my snacks really carefully today and I got an A- with all but 2 of my key nutrients in the green!  I was really excited to get that little button on my screen!

We finished out the day with a little C25K, Week 4/Day 1.

Here's what this week looks like!

5 minute warm-up
4 minute run
2 minute walk
6 minute run
3 minute walk
4 minute run
2 minute walk
5 minute cool down

The first two runs weren't that bad!  It was the last one that killed me!  It's the knowing that you're on the last run and you're almost done that makes the time go slower!  EXCLAMATION!

Hubs, *J* and I played racquetball after a lot of stretching and a bit of a cool down.  I won the first match 12-8-10.  *J* and I played another 10 minute match and I won 3-2.  We were tired!

I'm going swimming tomorrow and I have to get in and do weights and some more racquetball!  I'm ready to work my tukkus off and shed some more pounds and inches for my official weigh in on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment