Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 22

Today was long, but good.  We got up (before my alarm!) and I did my weigh in.  I'm still totally shocked I lost so many inches in my hips but I'm going to accept it and keep on truckin!  I tried on a few more pair of my smaller pants and I'm totally fitting into a solid 22.  Some of the 20's even fit! 

Hubs and I had a "stay-date" last night.  We rented a couple movies from red box and swung by the theater to pick up some pop corn.  It was awesome to sit at home on my comfy couch and watch movies and munch on my favorite snack.  Anyway, after breakfast today I returned the movies and swung into Wal-Mart to pick up a hair band and some clips.  My baby hairs in front have a tendency to fly up in my face when I'm swimming.  I ended up getting a swim cap instead.  Too bad I didn't get to try it.

The Y had some kind of alarm issue when they opened and ended up opening 20 minutes late.  Then they put up signs saying the lap pool would be closed at 2:30 today.  UGH!  We ran and by the time we finished running I didn't have enough time to swim.  I'm going to have to go tomorrow.  My only problem with swimming on Mondays is the lap pool is only open swim from 7-8.  It's just a big time crunch and I like knowing I have time.  Oh well, gotta get it done.

After we ran we waited for a racquetball court to open and then played another hour.  I got torn up in there today.  I kept twisting my back (which has been acting up as of late) and I ended up on the ground several times.  I flat out RAN into Hub's friend and ended up on the ground, nailing my knee on the way down AND I was a bit overzealous in trying to hit the ball once and nailed the back of my head with MY OWN STUPID RACKET!  It was a tough game.  *J* and I won though!

After the Y we went and got groceries for the next couple days and then came home and made dinner.  I made some KICK ASS steaks, mashed potatoes and corn.  Oh man, they were GOOD!

I'm going to help finish laundry and dishes and chill for the remainder of the night.  It's been a good day and I'm excited to start next week so I can shed some more of this body of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment