Friday, January 6, 2012

Sad Face

So we did our first weigh in for the Biggest Loser at school and I'm all sad face.  I HAVE GAINED 4 POUNDS!  Now, I know it's just the beginning and to be fair, I didn't realize we'd be weighing today so I ate breakfast before I weighed, but not four pounds worth of breakfast.  It makes me sad cause I've been working soooooooo hard to be good and exercise I thought I'd have at least lost a pound. 

I know weight fluctuates daily and my official weigh day is Sunday around noon so I'm hoping today is just an off day and that I'm really doing better than gaining four pounds.  I guess that puts me at a better place in the contest though.  More to lose I guess...  I'm still sad face. 

I'm also sad faced about the fact I am doing pizza for a group of my kids today and I'm not getting to eat any of it.  BOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment