Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9

I'm feeling pretty great after today!  I was way under my calorie count after dinner and at a pretty good nutrition day. 

Hubs and I went to the Y tonight and we did something new!  We climbed the rock wall.  It was pretty fun and terrifying at the same time.  We also did weights and I pushed myself a bit and bumped some weights up tonight. 

We were going to do bikes tonight but we decided to go play racquetball instead.  TOTAL WIN!  We had so much fun! 

I was so under on calories that I new I needed to eat when I got home, but I was so under I had to have a sandwich and a fiber bar.  I'm proud of myself because I chose to go for the fiber bar instead of the Frito Scoops that are calling for me in my pantry!  Yay for making good decisions and trying something new!  Let's hope I can keep this momentum for the rest of this week and bust off some pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment