Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 20

Oh man, today was tough!

I started out this morning by weighing at home and then going to school and weighing for Biggest Loser and there was a +2 pound difference at school.  It pisses me off that I can't get a real reading at school.

Then I realized that I drank my last OJ at school YESTERDAY and I forgot to bring Tuna for lunch.  Double damn.  I ended up having PB&J for lunch which bumped up my calories a bit.

I came home and made dinner, which was roasted turkey sandwiches with salad, and then waited for Hubs to get home from work.  He came home, ate and we headed to the Y.  Just as it was coming into sight I remembered that they close at 9 on Fridays and it was 8:40.  I was pissed.  Tonight was a C25K night and I'm already making up my swim tomorrow.  We went in and played racquetball for 15 min but I was so mad I couldn't put any real effort into it.  I was just disappointed that I had made such a mistake.

Hubs and I came home and decided to do our run outside. 

Week 3 looks like this:  
Warm-up for 5 minutes
Do the following 2 times
Run for 3 minutes
Walk for 2 minutes
Run for 90 seconds
Walk for 2 minutes
5 minute cool down

Oh man it was cold!  But we did it and didn't die.  I just couldn't go to bed tonight without doing something.  Especially after my (larger than normal) calorie day.  I didn't go over by any means, but still more than I have been taking in.

Tomorrow is my last day before my official Week 3 weigh in.  I'm swimming tomorrow and depending how I feel I might tackle the rock wall and do some racquetball.  I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.  I kinda like when I'm home on the weekends because I sleep through breakfast and I can work out through out the day instead of late at night.  


No comments:

Post a Comment